The Oktober Meeting of the Society of Barley Engineers homebrew club will be held on Wednesday Oktober 1 at 6pm at the Stone Brewing World Bistro in Escondido. The feature topic will be Cooking with Beer which will be led by special guest speaker, Nate Soroko. Nate is the resident chef at Torronado and has developed a reputation in San Diego for creative beer pairings that he has sponsored. The group meal will be Mac n’ Beer Cheese.
On the Agenda:
1) Cooking with Beer – Nate Soroko
2) SBE Competition Recap – Chris S.
3) Cider and Pear run recap – Derek
4) SBE @ Quaff Oktobertfest recap – Jim
5) SBE social at Ken Schmidt Tap Takeover recap – Derek
6) Upcoming SBE Elections – Andy
7) Upcoming Events – Derek
8) Homebrew Sharing