Our first Society of Barley Engineers meeting of 2016 will be this upcoming Wednesday, January 6th @ 6pm at Booze Brothers Brewery (http://boozebrothersbrewery.com/) in Vista.
Our topic this month will be Brewing Disasters presented by Chris Banker.
On the agenda:
1) Social time and small pour sharing
2) Homebrew sharing and discussion
3) Holiday party recap – Chris B
4) 2016 events update – Andy
5) 2016 Dues collection – Jeremy
6) Brewing Disasters – Chris B
7) Post-presentation social time and homebrew sharing
We will also be collecting dues for 2016 which has been set at $30 and covers membership to Society of Barley Engineers and Société du Lambic clubs.
Don’t forget to bring a chair and tables!
Please fill out the RSVP form here: