The August meeting of the Society of Barley Engineers will be held on Wednesday, August 3rd @ 6pm at Booze Brothers Brewery in Vista. The topic this month will be Microbiology of Fermentation by Curt Wittenberg.
Don’t forget, if you’re interested in bringing a beer for thorough feedback from qualified judges outside of the normal sharing time we’re starting a new program called Feedback Corner. Just find the duo before the meeting gets started and they’ll provide you with their expert opinion and recommendations on improvement.
On the agenda:
1) Social time, small pour sharing, and Feedback Corner.
2) Homebrew sharing and discussion.
3) Recaps and announcements.
4) Events updates:
A. Stone Sodas – Judy
B. Pub Night – Ted
5) Microbiology of Fermentation – Curt
6) Post-presentation social time.
An RSVP form will be sent out when we get closer to the meeting.