The September meeting of the Society of Barley Engineers homebrew club will be held on Wednesday September 1st @ 6p.m. at the Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens. The entree of the evening will be Pesto Penne with Chicken & Tomato.Directions are available at the Stone Brewing website [PDF link].
On the agenda:
1. Sour Ale Style guideline discussion – Berliner Weisse, Flanders Red, Oud Bruin, Lambic, Gueze, Fruit Lambic
2. Sour Ale commercial example tasting
3. Sour Ale blending demonstration
4. Judging Sour Ales for club only competition
5. Stone Anniversary Festival recap
6. Oktoberfest planning
7. Homebrew Sharing – All
What to bring:
Homebrew for sharing
Sour Ale for club only competition (at least 22 oz)
Cash for entree ($10 + tax & tip = $13)
Note: See comments for slides from the meeting.
1 thought on “Sour-tember with the Society of Barley Engineers!”
Bill Sobieski’s presentation from the September meeting is available here:
Sour Beer Presentation
You must log in to post a comment.