The Febrewary meeting of the Society of Barley Engineers will be held on Wednesday, Febrewary 3rd @ 6pm at Booze Brothers Brewery (http://boozebrothersbrewery.com/) in Vista. Our topic this month will be Intro to Brewing Experiments presented by Chris Everett.
On the agenda:
1) Social time and small pour sharing.
2) Homebrew sharing and discussion.
3) Société du Lambic bottle share recap – Ryan R
4) Events updates:
A. Southern California Homebrew Festival – Jim
B. Beer and Cheese – Chris B
C. Big Brew – Jacques
D. Other events updates – Andy
5) 2016 dues collection – Jeremy
(Last call for Beer and Cheese eligibility)
6) Intro to Brewing Experiments – Chris E
7) Post-presentation social time.
We will also be collecting dues for 2016 which has been set at $30 and covers membership to Society of Barley Engineers and Société du Lambic clubs.
Don’t forget to bring a chair and tables!
You must log in to post a comment.