July Online Meeting – Fermentation & Maturation w/ John Palmer
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be holding our meetings on a Zoom video conference. The meeting number will be sent out by email to the membership list on the day of the meeting.
The July meeting of the Society of Barley Engineers will be held on Wednesday, July 1st @ 6pm. Our feature presentation will be on Fermentation & Maturation led by John Palmer, acclaimed author of Water, Brewing Classic Styles and How to Brew. John’s work is published extensively in magazines and he’s invited to speak worldwide, so we are fortunate to be able to host him.
On the agenda
- Social time (6:00-6:45pm)
- Club business (6:45-7:15)
- August Meeting Plan
- Upcoming Events?
- Soci-Ale Homebrew Exchange beer discussions
- Fermentation & Maturation (7:15-8:15) – John Palmer
- Post-presentation social time (8:15-9:00)
You must log in to post a comment.