The May meeting of the Society of Barley Engineers will be held on Wednesday May 6th @ 6pm at Feliccia’s Italian Restaurant in Vista (1011 S Santa Fe Ave.). We will feature a discussion on Indigenous Beers led by Chris Rosemeyer. We will have a pasta dinner arranged for $10/person (includes tax and tip). Commercial beer options are limited, but we will be able to share our homebrew and commercial examples of Indigenous Beer.
On the Agenda:
1) Indigenous Beers – Chris R.
2) Lambic Brew Session recap – Andy
3) Southern California Homebrew Festival recap – Jim
4) Upcoming meetings – Andy
5) Upcoming Events – Derek
6) Strawberry Festival homebrew competition – Chris R.
7) National Homebrew Convention – Derek & Ryan
8) Homebrew Sharing
Please RSVP here: